Sunday, July 12, 2009

surprise!

I find that God speaks to me alot in the moments when I don't expect it. I love this about Him. I love surprises! Ha. But seriously, God is speaking some stuff directly. I was at Saturday night prayer last night and that time is such an awesome time to have. I can see how my prayer life has grown over the years. I have been thinking...probably a little more than what I should be. Let's just be honest. Thinking can be a tool for Satan to get you to be distracted from the real deal. At prayer, I was just thinking about this moment of my life. I am in a season unlike none other. I have been excited about this season and very content about where I am and where I am headed. I can see God preparing me in different ways for the next season of my life but above all, I know that I am exactly where I am supposed to be and doing what God wants.

but God said this to me last night and I can't stop thinking about it... I want to make sure I ask Him about it and seek Him because I know that these words are from Him. He said along the lines of ... You must identify with Jesus before you identify with anything or anyone else. He will lead you where you belong.

I think God is giving me confidence and solidifying how important my relationship with Him is. I mean...HE IS NUMBER ONE. No other person, no other thing can take this place. Identify with Jesus, lean on to Jesus, stick with Jesus...and I will be good!

Just some thoughts.

Thank you God for speaking to me. I pray I will grow from it and let it lead me where you want me to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment