Monday, February 23, 2009

The Beginning....

I decided to start a blog here on "blogger"... why? Well, for many reasons.

I have been blogging for the last year or so and I have enjoyed it more than anyone could know. It has been so amazing to see the thoughts in my head on paper and then being able to share them with the world. Myspace was always the place I would post my thoughts for all to see and most of the time they weren't just random thoughts but they were posts of profound revelations...that took a lot of time to come to. It was a once a month thing, instead of sharing my daily life.

But I've been thinking lately that it would be fun to post more blogs, with random events and questions of life to go with these long profound blogs in the mix too. It would be fun to share the thoughts, questions, quirks, and funny events of life that we go through everyday. But most importantly, I want to share my walk with Jesus with the world. I want to record the ups and downs, the road that i'm traveling along the way. Because being a Christian means that you have a relationship with Jesus Christ...everyday! How tight is this!?! There is so much that He is teaching me and so much that I am growing through! Why not share the journey?

So here we goooo.....


1 comment:

  1. Hey :D I'm excited to see all the stuff you post, should be interesting :3
    Thanks for following my blog. Mines way more random events, haha.
    I'll see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete