Tuesday, February 24, 2009

tuesddayy.

today was awesome. alot of the things that i am praying about are popping into my life. i'm now seeing the ways that God is testing me in my faith and i am having to stick to my word and commitments. Not just talking the talk, but walking the walk! ...so i am definately growing and leaning on JC! but i tore it up this morning with God (in a good way) and had an awesome prayer time! it is always a great way to start to the day and spending time with him just puts things into perspective on what really is important in life.



2 great days this week and 5 more to go!



i'm looking forward to tomorrow, lunch date with my pops! it is always such a good time to catch up with him...he is definately one of the people in my life that just "get me" and i can have a conversation with about anything. i love it. i'm sure we will go out on a walk too cause its supposed to be a beauuutiful day! :) glad i dont have to work! And i'm also excited about church tomorrow night and the conclusion of "FANATIC" ...who knows what will happen! get ready!!!



but for now, gotta eat (pilates killed tonight) and then i'm off to discipleship meeting. I will have to post about that later... i am learning so much about God's definition of love and loving others. my prayer is that i will become better at loving my neighbor better than myself and loving people intentionally, even when I dont feel like it. my prayer is that God's love would be felt through me when i spend time with other people. like the beatles say, "all you need is love.."



so for now... adios!
F.G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment