Wednesday, March 11, 2009

discovering.

acoustic music and writing is a great combination. i could hang out in a coffee house all day long...reading books, sippin on a cappuccino, writing and thinking about life. i also enjoy a day out in the park, playing soccer, getting all sweaty, and being competitive. its weird how i find myself so satisfied and entertained in both environments even though they are drastically different. But i must take time to both: writing and working out. One without the other in life is out of balance. i must have my time to think and write...a form of expression. but i also must have relational time with others or even getting a good workout to keep the endorphins flowing. both are important for my emotional well-being. this is all apart of my design and the way god created me...interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment