Monday, March 9, 2009

thoughts from a monday afternoon...


i'm loving life right now. i'm loving the rain. I'm enjoying the time that i am spending with friends and family. nothing is better than spending time with the people in your life who love you for you, even with the flaws...the people you can just relax around and be yourself with. I'm convinced you should spend as much time as you can with them, while you have time to do it! I'm enjoying the good laughs i've been having lately at work and with friends. Life without laughter is boooo. i'm enjoying the depth of my relationship with God and the growth there. I'm enjoying being 20, in college, doing what i am doing. I'm content with where I am but i am still hungry for what God has next. :) life is great.


It's so tight how time with Jesus can change the start to your day. I was exhauuusted this morning and had one of those moments where you say, "do i really need to get out of bed? Maybe i could call in today?" But i got out of bed and spent time with God. i was amazed with the transformation that i could see in myself. I was no longer tired and blah but i was ready for the day and ready to serve God wholeheartedly. I walked out the door with a smile on my face. I was ready to change the world and ready to please God. I had one of the best workouts everrrr today. I was a sweaty sweaty girl but i was loving the burn i could feel in my body. ((hopefully i will be able to move tomorrow!)) but its all for God's glory!


so now, homework will be next on the agenda. I'm going to get lots done tonight! maybe watch dancing with the stars with mi madre because shawn johnson is on it this season! we are big fans!


random thought: my sister is 24 today. this is craziness, i seriously remember playing together and sharing a bedroom with her back in the day. Time flies so fast! I'm beginning to believe people when they say the older you get, the quicker the years fly by.. happy birthday sis.



FGG

No comments:

Post a Comment