Saturday, March 21, 2009

honestly...

...this past week has been a blur. i guess its sort of a good thing cause you know what they say, " time flies when youre having fun!" and i did have fun. lots of relational activities this week with family and friends.

i realized though something about myself this week, something that isn't a good thing:

i am really unproductive when i sleep in, even just for a little bit.

I used to be able to sleep in til noon, then get up and get lots of work done and have a full speed ahead night with productivity. I think that i've lost that niche. After this week, I've realized that I've got so accustomed to waking up early that when I get the luxury to sleep in...the whole day is shot. I stay in bed all day and have zero motivation. For example, this week i struggled with this because of spring break. I didn't have to get up at 6! But I had such a hard time getting out of bed. I would just lay there, hitting the alarm clock over and over again even though i had a ton of things to do. So what I decided is that I have to get out of bed by 9...otherwise, I will lay around all day and DO NOTHING!



so long sleeping in...unless i'm on vacation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment