Monday, March 23, 2009

bah. ha. i'm sure God is laughing at me. This morning I was such a crank trying to get out of bed. I probably looked ridiculous fighting the covers off... but I prayed for a while and told myself to just make it through the morning with the kids and have the best attitude I could..and victory is mine! I made it and everything went great. now its 9 and I've got a full day ahead filled with work, gonna hit the gym, and get some college work done. This weekend I was reminded how small I am compared to God and how unworthy I am of His love. At church I was just thinking of all that God is and how glorious He is...and I had one of those, "wow...who am I to even deserve this?" moments. I have so many flaws and imperfections, but He loves me despite that and is helping me become better! Thank You God! I am so grateful to be signifcant in his eyes...or as the bible says, his "treasured possession." I am nothing without Jesus thats for sure and I want the world today to see how awesome He is. I've got people all around that are starving for purpose and true love..and they are looking for it in all the wrong places. I have the answer in Christ so I gotta share!

now off to spend one on one time with Jesus. I'm so in love with Him. I'm taking this journey of life one day at a time, making the most of everyday. Nothing else is worth living for but Jesus Christ! FGG


No comments:

Post a Comment