Sunday, May 24, 2009

:)

I'm excited about the next couple weeks. There will be some fun stuff going on... plus ++ I have some big plans of my own that I am going to do and be PRODUCTIVE with. I'm excited to make my to-do list and get going on these things. Summer is here and I LOVE IT. I just enjoy life at a whole new level and everything that goes on. Lots of activites, beautiful weather, and ministry opportunities! I even got to talk to a bunch of people from high school that I havent seen since we graduated today. How awesome God is. The opportunities are there if we open our eyes and take them. Seek God...and everything else will fall into place. He loves us and will give us everything we need-and all we could have dreamed of. I want to be so wrapped up in Him.

I would have never imagined my life to be as good as it is now and it just keeps getting better. All praise to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment