Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday May 21

This song hit me this morning. thennnnn, i opened my bible and verse I read went right with it for what I thought God was trying to say to me. yes, thats how cool God is!

Surrender by Jeremy Camp:
Purify this tainted soul
I'm tired of living life a fool
Soften up this hardened clay
To be a servant, this I pray
A reflection of You, I long to be
So Your kingdom I will seek

I've taken things I thought my own
Only to reap what I've sown
You've given back the years I fought
An ending love and grace You've brought
Eternal hope and peace You bring
And forever unto You I will sing

I surrender to Your throne
And I will make my heart Your home "
Proverbs 21:2-3

People may be right in their own eyes,
but the Lord examines their heart.
The Lord is more pleased when we do what is right and just
than when we offer him sacrifices

I want more of God. I want to know Jesus better. Help me God to continue to seek your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment