Monday, March 16, 2009

sunny days.


its amazing what the sun will do to ya.. for instance, today at work, it seemed that most everyone had a new glow about them. I clocked in this morning as usual when my coworker Dave, as usual, asked me how i was doing. I replied with my normal "good, what about you." He replied back in the same manner (the typical morning greeting). we have an hour before we open that we set up the restaurant and usually in that one hour, conversation is minimal. Most people are trying to wake up, get everything ready, and "put on their game faces" as my boss would like to say. But today ended up being different and i'm convinced its because of the weather. After my normal clocking in experience, I stepped back into the kitchen only to say, "how can you not being having a good day with this gorgeous weather!?" Everyone agreed. the weather can be just a picker upper when it is as beautiful as it was today.


I will enjoy this weather. Not take it for granted! Windows down, jamming out. Going for a walk, and try to fit in a game or two of soccer tomorrow. I'm off now to babysit the little olsen kids and tonight i'm bringing along jordan, another girl I babysit who is 10. I'm bringing her along so i can teacher her some things about babysitting so that when she gets older she can do it. I pray that i can make an impact in her life and she will see how awesome God is tonight through the time we spend together. Adios!

1 comment:

  1. I agree the weather today was awesome! I have to say though...I enjoyed it much for in cardio for gym (was in the morning) then in Track. Got a little to hot after time trials...haha.
    I'm just glad the rest of the weeks gonna be good too :)

    ReplyDelete