Monday, March 2, 2009

ooh so much to say...but....


i have a lot of homework to do tonight, so typing should be minimal. I have a thousand words to say and my brain has been racing all day, thinking about God...life...the future. but tonight won't be the post dealing with all that, it must wait.

mondays can sometimes be my "hard" day of the week. Its the first day back from the weekend and if i'm not careful i can be a real downer about it...i've realized this about myself, which is good because I can work on it. but today was great! its the 2nd of 31 days of a new challenge i am embarking on... maybe ill write about that sometime later too. ((so much to say, so little time!)) but yes, today was good. I worked out hard today, both lifting and cardio.It felt good and i listened to a bible podcast at the gym that reads one chapter of the old testament, two of the new testament, one psalm, and one proverb. its some good stuff! jesus is so tight!

i just praise God cause I can see myself changing and see how some of my persistency has paid off. Sometimes we don't always get to see how we are changing for the better but i thank God for the moments when you see yourself respond in a way that you normally wouldnt. You finally say to yourself "I am changing! i am making an impact!" those times are nice. i am enjoying it!

so thats the nitty gritty. i can feel God doing some awesome things and i am being challenged in new areas, left and right. I am seeing God move in my life in a whole new way. i am enjoying this journey i'm on and i am so stoked about what he has for my life. My task for now is to be ready and growing for whatever happens next..whether its in 2009, 2029, or years later. I want to be ready to be used by God!

FGG.



No comments:

Post a Comment