Sunday, May 10, 2009

speechless

i'm too tired to write anything deep or profound tonight. the weekend is finally catching up with me but it was really awesome. My days off were relaxing and the retreat was impacting. God really worked on my heart with somethings while at the retreat. I wish I just could write it all out right now but I think I'll just save it for another time. It's good stuff. God is just so awesomeamazingfantasticalkdjlkghahga. anythin else i can say i would. i cant put my joy and love for God into words right now. I am definitely having one of those "mountain-top" experiences and I'm gonna enjoy and praise God for this time.

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, grandma, and aunt. They are great, even if they are crazy! I love being around them! And Happy Mother's Day to my sister too! Time to go spend more time with my mom...gonna finish watching bride wars.

FGG

No comments:

Post a Comment