Sunday, June 14, 2009

i really dont know why i am still awake.
i'm supposed to meet a friend to run in approximately 6 hours.
yet i'm blogging. and its 1 am.
maybe its the day's full schedule that has me still buzzing around.
or perhaps the thoughts in my mind.
but either way...sleep is in the near future.

i have had more growth in the last couple weeks than i have in a long time..spiritually speaking! (no, in the height department i'm still short!) but for real, i have had my eyes opened, been humbled, been shown where i really am and the ways that i am coming short of the goal. All praise and thanks to God for teaching me and never giving up on me. I've been having revelations about God from the Bible, grasping new concepts, and just growing as a person. I am having some "growing pains" that are tough. But this is the only way to grow and truly reach the potential that each one of us has been given to reach. I want to reach my max potential.

sometimes i feel like i am doing so good...only to see that it is just God doing good through me. Nothing about me is good. Only God is good. He is so good to work on my heart and help me become more. I think about things I dont have control of...but only God is good enough to do what is BEST for me, in the PERFECT timing, in a way that will bring Him GLORY.

Lord, keep workin on this mess i am! youre so good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment