Thursday, October 1, 2009

real quick post because I have lots of hmwk to do! Life this week has been great. A big turn around from last week but I never want to forget the state of mind i was in those few days. I never want to forget the feeling of being near rock bottom and beat up and totally dependent on God. When I was in that place I saw my need for God and I was desperate for Him. I let Him fill me up and be my strength. I want this desperate dependancy all the time...not just when times are hard. So praise God for a great couple of days and I will not take them for granted! I'm learning more about myself every day and learning my faults and weaknesses. Takin off the dead weight so I can run after Jesus! I'm excited about life, this weekend's festivities, and about my new job starting up. Oooh ahh...stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment