Thursday, April 2, 2009

040209

sometimes my day off during the week scares me. I always have a lot to get done and my day off is a great day to catch up a little bit and take a breath. But sometimes these days off backfire. I end up doing NOTHING cause I go back to bed then I just am blah all day long. But praise be to God... by choice... TODAY WILL NOT BE LIKE THAT! I had my defining moment, as we talked about in youth service last night, and I decided to be productive.

So on that note...i'm getting off here! I'm gonna study a bit, work on education hour, hang out with a friend, workout and then go with my mom to visit my grandparents in the hospital. (lift them up in prayer...) so yeah, today will be ultra good. LOVING LIFE! In love with Jesus! Sharing it with the world!

FGG

No comments:

Post a Comment