Sunday, June 21, 2009

ready

6 days of freedom and relaxation. i'm stoked. but its more than carelessness and lack of responsbility that i want to engulf myself in. I want to grow this week. No distractions will be around but what I allow there to be-no media outlets, no cell phones, no schedule, no work, no hmwk, no everyday stresses. Just life and time to do whatever. I think it's even going to be good to have some separation time from friends too because you may care about each other and love hanging out...but some time apart is a healthy thing! It's going to be interesting, thats for sure. My parents said that it is awesome if i do these things now, while I can before a serious job committment, husband, or children! This week is going to be a total blessing overall and I'm so thankful to God for working it all out.

But I'm also determined that this week will have PURPOSE! I want to just get deep into God's word, spend so much time with Him in the common hours, go out and run on the dirt roads, and get some sun. (it's supposed to be in the 100's all week! craziness) I'll be journaling my experiences, thoughts, God times and I'm picking up a book from the library I am interested in reading too. I hope to get to do new things and see what other people live like outside of my little box that I'm in. I want to spend some down time with Kamee and see where her roots are...where she calls home and all the memories that she has with it. All of this is what I am looking forward to!

In the meantime, between now and tomorrow afternoon, I still have to clean, pack, run some errands...oh and do some hmwk and take a test! Wow oh wow. Be with me Jesus! With God...ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! Goodbye KC til Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment