Monday, November 30, 2009

This week is the week of getting back to normal. Back to work full time, back to school full time, and just getting in the groove of things again. I have definately cherished these last few weeks and I am so grateful.

This morning I've been processing this thought of "The joy of the Lord is my strength". I think this is a huge motivation factor for me when I remember that it is the joy of the Lord that helps me through anything and everything. It is seeing Him smile and pleased that is helping me work hard day in and day out for His glory. It isn't about working for other people's favor or opinion, but working for the Lord knowing that His reward is far greater. Back to work I go and ready for a great day of work accomplishment and kingdom building at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment